New To Codefresh

Hello,

If you’re doing research on Codefresh you’ve landed in the correct place.

I’d like to introduce you to the Prospects category of our community site which is moderated by Sales.

We have several Sales Team members from Account Executives to Solution Architects at the ready to answer your questions or help you achieve evaluation goals you have specific to your workflow.

Please create a new topic in this category to reach out to the team with your questions.

If you’d like to engage over a private forum please reach out to our support team support@codefresh.io and that can be arranged.

If you have any questions on creating a topic you can feel free to post here.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I’d like to introduce myself so you know who you’re talking to.

My name is Dustin Van Buskirk and I am the Principal Solutions Architect here at Codefresh.

I have 10+ years experience in the DevOps space and was a Cloud/Automations Architect prior to my time here at Codefresh.

I was originally one of the 1st Enterprise Customers with Codefresh and spent 2 years as a customer before joining Codefresh. I’ve now been here 3+ years helping Enterprise Customers during their evaluations.

For more background on me please see: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustin-van-buskirk-389550b/

Look forward to hearing from you!