SDK Pipeline Run documentation

I’m trying to create a Lambda that will trigger Codefresh pipelines from CloudWatch events, trying to follow the API docs, but not sure what to do here:Codefresh API – is there any additional documentation about

• type – is this the type of pipeline, type of trigger, is this actually an enum or does this really take any string?
  • trigger – enum or any string?
  • isYamlService – what is this?

Ok, I was able to make my use case to work but with some lessons learned that I’ll share here in hopes that it saves somebody else a few hours of their life:

Path Parameter: Name

1. Case sensitive
  2. Must include the Project Name and you need to URL Encode the / so if you’re trying to trigger the build of “Services/Foobar” you must use Services%2FFoobar

Trigger

This is the name of the Trigger that you want to use from your Pipeline configuration

Type

I ended up omitting this, and pretty much everything else. My request looked like so:

curl  \                                                                                                                                            [9:04:42]
    -X POST \
    -H "Authorization: ${API_KEY} \
    -H 'Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8' \
    -d "{\"branch\": \"master\", \"trigger\":\"${PIPELINE_TRIGGER_NAME}\"}" \
    "https://g.codefresh.io/api/pipelines/run/${PIPELINE_PROJECT_NAME}%2F${PIPELINE_NAME}"